Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reflection

during this project i discovered that i do a lot of the things that we should avoid in writing like ings.I'm also not very good with punctuation. As we learned more about writing through out the project i noticed a improvement in my writing i started to fix my old habits. one writing technique that i used was the loop or intros and outros.. this helped me to organize my writing and helped me to make sure my ending was strong and left the readers thinking. the effect that it had on my writing was it seemed more professional not so much like an amateur writing piece. if i had one more draft i would work more on the supporting paragraphs because i felt they could have been stronger and i could have added more detail. If you can imagine it you can create it. If you can dream it you can be it. Said by Ward William Arthur. Stay determined and don't let anyone tell you, you can't do something and you will succeed in what ever your heart desires. i feel like this is the strongest part of my writing because not only does it rap up my whole idea but it leaves the reading thinking about what this quote means and how can they apply it to there own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment