Tuesday, January 12, 2010

#4 internship

1. What academic skills could you use on the job?
at this job I can use my writing skills and my people skills that we learn when we present at school I can also use things I have learned in bio class.
2. What forms of collaboration could you use in a project?
well i am talking to almost all the areas and departments of the park to make my final project the best it can be. I would say there will be a lot of email collaboration and a lot of talking and meetings taking notes things of that nature.
3. What technical skills can you use at your internship?
word program and I might be using PhotoShop I'm not sure yet.
4. What new things can you learn while working at your site?
well first I'm learning how he does his job I'm also learning what the people do and how to do there daily jobs be shadowing. I'm learning about animals and I'm sure there are a lot of things I can learn and will learn that we have not gone over yet because it is only my 3rd day.
5. How can you exhibit, showcase or otherwise share your work?
well I can share it in a print out word document I'm also thinking about maybe making a documentary so we will see I would present that on a laptop at the P.O.L because there is no big screen.
6. How can your work or your skills & abilities help your company or organization?

they are going to benefit from my abilities because i am working to improve there park because I am someone who is like an outsider looking in I can see the things that they might have just got used to over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment