Friday, January 29, 2010

Internship16

Then, write a reflection in which you highlight the most significant personal learning experiences for you at internship.
At internship I got a chance to speak with people that are retired and that i thought were very wise. they have done a lot of things in there life, like different jobs and have had many different life experience and for that they were able to give me a lot of tips about jobs and life in general. this was a personal experience because I'm at the point in my life where I don't know what I want to do and I needed examples of people who have been where I am now have been successful and I realized they had no idea what they wanted to do when they were my age either and that just let me know I can worry less about what I want to do in life and stop thinking I need to know right now to be successful because everyone I spoke to did not end up where they thought they would but they are all very happy.

this is not a photo but I think this is something that I got to experience personally at my internship that has nothing to do with the work I have done, but it is something I got a chance to see when I Wasn't doing my other work.

No comments:

Post a Comment