Tuesday, January 12, 2010

internship #3

1. What skills would you like to develop at your site?
My one goal over this time period is to come out with a skill that will make me feel confident when I graduate that I will get a good job and be able to do everything that is asked of me. So right now I'm not thinking of a specific skill but I know I want to come out with at least one that will better my opportunities for the future.
2. What interests do you have regarding the work done at your site?
I like the position that my mentor is. He is a manager and I hope to be someone that is a boss or a manager so just seeing all the work that he has to do and getting an idea of what it takes to be that really interest's me. Also this is an eye opener to make sure that this is really something that I want to do.
3. What needs can you address (needs your mentor has, your company has, etc.) based on your skills and interests?
As of now I am thinking of writing a proposal to the park because I have been noticing a lot of things and areas of the park that can be improved I am also going to be making sure that the needs of the volunteers are being met through a survey so there are going to be a lot of things that i can do with my skills like communicating and being a vocal person for the guest as well as the volunteers. this job makes me feel like I am doing something that is meaningful and that I am passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment