Tuesday, January 26, 2010

internship #13

this sign is something that i am working with it and this is so significant because i have a chance to help make a change in the park to make a more positive experience for some of are guests.

i get the chance to learn and experience and see different animals and how they act in the habitats. this is significant to me because it is so interesting see how animals act and learning what they do.

this is significant to my internship because the people I work with are here to help guessed have the best experience possible and the park. also to make sure they know were they are going.











2 comments:

  1. I think its really cool that your project is working to help people with disabilities as well as the park fix the problems that they may have. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you work directly with people with disabilities? That's good because I have learned a lot at my internship about all kinds of disabilities, even though I'm sure there different from the ones you work with? I hope you are having fun with all of the things you're doing.

    ReplyDelete