Monday, January 11, 2010

internship #2

What have you actively done to start off on the right note?
I have done everything that my mentor has asked and have showed interest and asked questions about things I didn't know. I never stopped asking if there was anything I could do after I finished something.
What have you actively done to create interesting opportunities for yourself?
Just by showing interest in all aspects of the wild animal park I feel I have opened a lot of doors and met a lot of people who have let me know insider information so that if I wanted to apply and get started working there, they will be right there to showed me the ways to go about that.
What have you actively done to advance the interests of your mentor and/or site?
I'm not sure if I understand the question but if I do I would say, asking questions and showing that I really am listening and am ready to learn.
What can you do in the immediate future to improve yourself and your experience in the above areas?

I can continue meeting people at the park and learning about what they do and there goals and of course continue staying engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment