Friday, January 22, 2010

internship #11

Please post a summary of your week at internship. What were the highlights? What were the challenges? What was memorable and why?

this weeks highlight was meeting some of the volunteers and hearing some of their life stories. also having a better understanding of why they donate so much of their time. the biggest challenge was all the rain because the volunteers do not come in on the rainy days so it kind of interrupted my survey process and made it very hard for me to do my job as a intern. what was most memorable was one day it was really rainy and my mom got stuck in a elevator because the power went out. I didn't think she would be able to come and get me so after intern I stayed for a long time getting to know one of the volunteers.

No comments:

Post a Comment