Wednesday, January 13, 2010

#5 internship

Project title:Proposal to increase education and awareness of ADA service at the wild animal park.
Project description: I will be proposing that some changes should be made to make the pick up area more clear and to also make the guest have a better experience at the park.
Project schedule: Please post a schedule that is as detailed as you can make it, from today through the exhibition of your internship project.
Till Tuesday I want to spend time gathering information and writing down ideas.
once I have all of that ready I want to start putting them in a proposal format which will take till about Thursday. from there I will go over my draft with my mentor and make revisions which will lead us to Monday. on Mondays I want to put together a PowerPoint to guide my presentation. Tuesday I want to get pictures so that I can add them in my proposal and in my PowerPoint. Wednesday I want to make sure everything is ready to go and fix any last things so I can just prepare and go over my presentation on Thursday and then Friday is the big day.
Materials & Equipment needed:
I need a laptop with PowerPoint and word. I need a camera. I need a map of the park. I need to be able to get in the park. I need a printer. I need information about the park and maybe even the budget.
Project documentation: How will you keep track of your work? I will keep track of it by a file made just for me on the company laptop.
How will others know about it? I'm the only one working on this computer so no one will need to know about it.What will you have to show when internship is over?
a detailed proposal and a survey that I have made for the volunteers as well as tons of new experiences.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you came up with the ideas, I think that will make it alot more interesting and exciting for you. I think that your proposal sounds really good and that how you are going to present it is very professional.

    ReplyDelete